Nordic Card Markets and Future Payment Solutions
20 & 21 January 2014
Delegates to the 13th annual Nordic Card Markets and Future Payment Solutions conference will gain a comprehensive understanding of market and technology developments for the card services and payment solutions sector in the Nordic region by hearing from experienced product, strategy, and innovation leaders giving presentations in the following 6 sections of the event.
- Market drivers: Putting the consumer at the heart of card services strategy
- Market drivers: Delivering the right technology and looking ahead to new regulation
- Future payment solutions strategy: Choosing your path to m-payments
- Consumer insight and research: How will customers want to pay in the cashless society?
- International branding and m-payments product development case studies
- How Big Data and predictive analyticscan help mature the payments market
Mr Michel-Ange Camhi, Senior Consultant, Strategic Projects, Worldline will be speaking about Payments at the heart of the user experience: Case studies from the retail, automotive, and banking sectors
- From traditional "bricks & mortar" to innovative multichannel
- Beyond multichannel, unexpected payment experiences
- How banks can drive the payments at the heart of the user experience